Stone fabricators are in a highly competitive industry. The more business they get, the better off they are. But how do you grow your customer base? It’s not enough to just make a website and tweet or post on Facebook once or twice per day. Truly bringing your business to the next level requires careful planning and proper execution.
The Importance of Marketing for Stone Fabricators
Marketing is important for stone fabricators for many reasons. Marketing will help you reach more potential customers, it will give your business a better reputation, and provide the potential for new clients. It is also important to make sure that you are marketing at the right time and to the right people (your target audience) so that your efforts don’t go to waste.
There is no shortage of competition in the stone fabrication industry. In most areas, your company is competing with dozens of other shops in your area for customers. A focused marketing strategy can be the difference between just surviving and thriving.
How to Market Your Business as a Stone Fabricator
There are many ways that you can market your stone fabrication business. The overarching idea is to find the best way for your particular company to get the most customers.
Perform Market research about the industry and your competition to find out more about how you can get ahead with marketing.
You should start by doing some market research on the industry as a whole and then closely analyze your competition to identify what is already working for others and what might be missing from their campaigns.
Seek out ways to increase traffic and conversions on your website, such as SEO, PPC advertising, email campaigns, social media ads, etc., or any other effective ways that have worked well for other businesses.
There is several ways that you can market your business online. You need to figure out which marketing methods make the most sense.
How to Avoid Wasting Money on Ineffective Marketing Strategies
When marketing your stone fabrication business it is very easy to spend a lot of time and money on marketing efforts that don’t give you much in return. The trick is finding marketing strategies that are effective for reaching your target markets and getting them to take action. Here are some tips for making sure that marketing works for your stone fabricator business:
1. Try marketing to your target audience first. Just because indirect marketing tactics work for other businesses doesn’t mean it will work for you.
2. Test marketing strategies on small groups of customers first. It takes a lot of energy and money to create marketing campaigns so it makes sense to do some tests before you roll out your marketing campaign in full force all at once. Testing can help you figure out what marketing works and doesn’t work for your company so that when you put effort into creating assets your know it’s worth your investment.
3. Choose marketing methods that get new customers to take action immediately.
There is no point in marketing your stone fabrication business if you aren’t getting results! Make sure that marketing methods give you a return on investment. The best marketing campaigns for stone fabricators will have some type of call to action, whether it is clicking on an ad or visiting the company website.
Market Research is Critical to an Effective Stone Shop Marketing Campaign
As a stone fabricator, you have to be aware of what is happening in the industry. Market research can help you figure out where your business stands against the competition and also find new ways that might work for marketing your company.
The first step in market research is figuring out all the different types of data that are available about stone fabrication: from how many businesses compete with yours locally, to which methods they use for customer acquisition, to their conversion rates and average selling price (ASP).
Figure out how much time you want to spend on monitoring industry changes so that it doesn’t overwhelm your ability to do other key tasks like follow up with customers or getting more leads through effective lead generation techniques.
Market research can help you think about marketing and sales a little differently. Market research gives you insights into your industry that will make marketing strategies more effective at getting leads to buy from your business as a stone fabricator.
The Importance of an Well Optimized Website for Fabricators
There are many mistakes that companies make when it comes to online marketing, but one of the most common mistakes is forgetting about their website. It might seem like a lot to maintain a website and continue with branding efforts, like social media or organic search engine optimization (SEO), but if you have strong content on your company site, this can be an opportunity for driving traffic.
If your company’s website isn’t updated as often as it should be and doesn’t have good content about what you do, there is no way people are going to contact you through the web. And even if they do look up information on Google about your business (for instance) they may find nothing! That means less leads coming in every day – which is sort of like marketing to yourself, which is not effective marketing at all.
Ways to Increase Website Traffic for Stone Fabricators
As a stone fabricator, you want to make sure that you have plenty of web traffic. A lot of your potential customers are browsing the internet looking for more information about your business before they decide where to buy the things they need. But how do you increase web traffic? It’s not enough just to create a Facebook page and tweet a few times per day. To get results, here are some things you could try:
1. Create attractive content on your website or blog about stone fabrication that is interesting and relevant to visitors. Attractive content attracts organic traffic from people who are interested in what you have to say.
2. Use smart SEO keywords to attract new potential customers who are searching for products related to what you sell.
3. Use marketing automation software, such as Hubspot to help you create marketing campaigns and newsletters that are personalized for each customer based on their individual interests and previous history of purchasing your services.
4. Optimize your website with PPC advertising through Google or Bing to increase traffic to your site through paid ads.
5. Buy banner ads from relevant websites so potential customers who might have been searching Google for a specific product related to what you offer can see those banners and click on them to explore more about what your company has to offer.
Ways to Increase Customer Conversion Rates for Fabricators
As a stone fabricator, there are many different ways you can increase your conversion rates. You could use marketing automation software to help with sending personalized marketing messages to potential customers. You could also try to buy banner ads on websites where other stone fabricators might be looking for your type of work. It’s not just about what you have on your website and in-store, it’s also about how easy you make it for people to contact you through methods such as phone or email. If you’re a stone fabricator trying to increase conversion rates and get more clients, consider these tips:
1. Use marketing automation software, such as Hubspot to help automate the marketing messages you send out and make it easier for you to track how many leads each marketing method is producing.
2. Try buying banner ads from Google or Bing search engine results page so that when people are browsing the internet looking for products related to your business, they can see what you have to offer and contact you for a free estimate on what it would take to customize their stone fabrication project.
3. Offer phone number extensions on your web marketing materials so that customers can easily call instead of email or fill out a form after visiting your website to get more information about customizing stone projects for their homes or businesses. This makes connecting with you easier for customers and improves your chances of getting more leads.
4. Have a direct marketing campaign that lets people know about what you have to offer as a stone fabricator. Even if they don’t buy from you, having a marketing campaign that is effective at converting leads can still bring in many new customers over time instead of just one-time clients who find your business by accident or word of mouth marketing efforts
It’s not enough just to create an attractive website and post on social media once per day. To get results, you need to consider a multitude of factors to build a marketing campaign that will best serve your needs as a company looking for more leads. Stone fabrication requires some creative thinking when considering web traffic strategies that work well. If all this sounds intimidating and you’re ready for help implementing these principles into your own digital marketing strategy, our team of experts would love to partner with you!